Dodge Announces New Direct Connection Performance Parts Lineup
- Dodge announces key parts that will launch Direct Connection, the Dodge brand’s exclusive source of factory-backed performance parts, including:
- New “Tuner” and “Stage” kits that can boost the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye and Challenger SRT Hellcat up to 885 horsepower and 750-plus horsepower, respectively
- 14 new performance kits for the production Dodge Challenger
- 13 new race-ready kits and four graphics packages for the Dodge Challenger Mopar Drag Pak
- New Direct Connection parts catalog, available for download at Dodge.com/dodge-muscle, includes pricing information, performance “recipes” and information on the complete Direct Connection portfolio: Modern Performance, Competition, Crate Engines and Vintage Muscle parts
- Direct Connection (800) 998-1110 hotline live now with technical support available straight from the performance experts
- Direct Connection parts are designed, developed and validated by Stellantis engineering, and add peace of mind that comes with factory-backed performance warranty coverage
- Direct Connection parts installed/replaced by a Dodge Power Brokers dealership on a Dodge vehicle maintain the three-year/36,000-mile new vehicle basic limited warranty and the five-year/60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty from the original installation date.
- Direct Connection parts ordering and opening of Dodge Power Brokers dealer network scheduled to commence in late Q1 2022
- Direct Connection parts announcement opens fifth “garage door” of the Dodge Never Lift campaign, which provides a two-year road map to the brand’s electrified performance future
- Visit Dodgegarage.com/never-lift to view the 24 Months of Muscle calendar
A new Direct Connection parts catalog, available for download now at Dodge.com/dodge-muscle, offers complete parts information and pricing, while the Direct Connection hotline at (800) 998-1110 is up and running to provide technical support straight from the performance experts.
Ordering for Direct Connection parts will open in late Q1 2022. The Dodge Power Brokers dealer network, which will serve as the exclusive source for all Direct Connection performance parts, will also begin operation in late Q1 2022.
The announcement of the Direct Connection parts lineup opens the fifth “garage door” of the Dodge Never Lift campaign, which provides a 24-month road map to the brand’s electrified performance future. The Dodge 24 Months of Muscle calendar can be viewed at Dodgegarage.com/never-lift.
“Direct Connection will continue its rollout next year with a lineup of 200-plus parts, and with a network of Dodge Power Brokers dealers trained and equipped to help enthusiasts take that performance to the next level,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge Brand Chief Executive Officer – Stellantis. “The opening of orders for Direct Connection performance parts in the first quarter of 2022 is just the start — the lineup of Direct Connection products and Dodge Power Brokers dealers will continue to grow in the years ahead.”
Photo Credit: All photos herein are the property of FCA-US and were published by MyclassicNEWS with their permission and consent. All content herein, other than property published by permission, is the property of myclassicnews.com and any reproduction, other than normal social media sharing, is strictly prohibited. Copyright ©, myclassicnews.com. For reprint permission contact us a email@example.com