2021 Ram Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition
- 2021 Ram Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition celebrates the rich history of the most iconic 4×4 pickup truck
- Features unique grille, 75th Anniversary badging, 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels and premium leather interior
- Off-road Pages now available on Power Wagon and show ride height, transfer case position, pitch and roll and accessory gauges
- Available in 11 exterior colors, including two new unique colors: Molten Orange and Anvil Gray
- Introduced in 1945, Power Wagon was the first mass-production 4×4 pickup — simply no other pickup on the market matches Power Wagon’s on- and off-road capability
“The 2021 Ram Power Wagon is the most capable production off-road truck in the industry,” said Mike Koval Jr., Head of Ram Brand. “There are few vehicles with as long and as rich a history as the Power Wagon and, combined with our new Ram 1500 TRX, the launch of the 75th Anniversary Edition reinforces Ram Truck’s position as the off-road truck leader.”
The 2021 Ram Power Wagon features a unique “Power Wagon 75 Years of Service” door badge, black grille mesh with a Gunmetal R-A-M grille badge, Diamond Black door, tailgate graphics and rock rails with side-step capability. Premium headlamps with Gloss Black surrounds and new 17-inch painted cast aluminum beadlock-capable wheels with 33-inch tires round out the exterior content. Diamond Black Crystal is available in monotone while two-tone exterior colors include Maximum Steel Metallic, Granite Crystal Metallic, Billet Silver Metallic, Hydro Blue, Patriot Blue, Delmonico Red, Flame Red, Bright White, Olive Green, Molten Orange and Anvil.
Inside, the 2021 Ram Power Wagon features a premium Mountain Brown leather interior, including bucket seats with a commemorative “Power Wagon 75” logo and door inserts, Gloss Black instrument panel inserts, center console and dashboard badges, and a dark brushed aluminum radio surround with Piano Black Silverline accents. Power Wagon uses Uconnect 4C NAV with a 12-inch fully configurable screen, SiriusXM 360L customized listening experience and, available for the first time on Power Wagon, Off-road Pages that show ride height, transfer case position, pitch and roll and accessory gauges. A powerful 750-watt, 17-speaker Harman Kardon sound system is also standard.
As the most capable production off-road truck in the industry, Power Wagon features a unique suspension, factory lift, electronic transfer case, locking front and rear differentials, electronic disconnecting front sway bar and a 12,000-lb. WARN Zeon-12 winch with synthetic line as standard equipment. Power Wagon also features a 360-degree camera, which includes forward-view camera gridlines to help navigate obstacles.
The Ram Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $65,250, plus $1,695 destination.
Ram Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition trucks begin reaching dealerships in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Photo Credit: All photos herein are the property of FCA-US and were published by MyclassicNEWS with their permission and consent. All content herein, other than property published by permission, is the property of myclassicnews.com and any reproduction, other than normal social media sharing, is strictly prohibited. Copyright ©, myclassicnews.com. For reprint permission contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org