Sixteen gamers qualify for finals of the 2023 Porsche Esports Challenge USA
“These talented gamers have proven their skills and dedication, earning their spot in the upcoming finals,” said Ayesha Coker, Vice President of Marketing, Porsche Cars North America. “We can’t wait to welcome and cheer them on at the largest gathering of Porsche fans in the world.”
Throughout June and July, over 36,000 people across the United States competed in qualifying rounds held in-game in Gran Turismo™ 7, and offline at the Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles, Porsche Experience Center Atlanta, and four U.S. Porsche Centers.
The 16 qualifiers are as follows:
• Denis Vandell, 30, Gainesville, Georgia
• Payton May, 26, Henagar, Alabama
• Timothy Bettencourt, 20, Atwater, California
• Daniel Solis, 27, Tacoma, Washington
• Kevan Pounder, 30, Englewood, New Jersey
• Robert Heck, 23, California City, California
• Randall Haywood, 22, Forrest Park, Illinois
• Tyler Limsnukan, 18, Cerritos, California
• Andrew McCabe, 26, Potomac, Maryland
• Dean Helt, 21, Reno, Nevada
• Cyrus Cross, 38, Beaverton, Oregon
• Zach Niederstadt, 22, Oak Point, Texas
• Anna Giro, 22, Austin, Texas
• Donavan Parker, 22, Fruit Cove, Florida
• Jeff Werts, 32, Locus Grove, Virginia
• Armando Rolon Rivera, 21, Cruz Toa Alta, Puerto Rico
Notable from the list above is the 2022 Porsche Esports Challenge USA winner Randall Haywood, and runner-ups Andrew McCabe and Dean Helt.
The 16 finalists will compete to win their share of the $30,000 prize pool, with other driving experiences and prizes up for grabs. Most notably, the top three winners will each receive a TAG Heuer Connected Calibre E4 Porsche Edition Watch.
The Porsche Esports Challenge USA is now in its second year, after crowning the inaugural champion at Sports Car Together Fest at Indianapolis in 2022.
For Rennsport Reunion 7 tickets and information, please click here.
Photo Credit: All photos herein are the property of Porsche and were published by MyclassicNEWSwith their permission and consent. All content herein, other than property published by permission, is the property of myclassicnews.com and any reproduction, other than normal social media sharing, is strictly prohibited. Copyright ©, myclassicnews.com. For reprint permission contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org